ClickWatch is an Enterprise-wide web-application monitoring system that captures web page response times as seen by the end-user delivering a greatly enhanced ability to monitor, manage, and optimise your network and application infrastructures.
We’ve drawn on our extensive experience in monitoring and tuning our client’s application infrastructures to bring together all the “best bits” of the many tools and systems we use in our day to day business. The result is a powerful and unique web-application monitoring system known as ClickWatch.
From experience with our clients some common challanges faced are:
- The inability to accurately monitor your web-based applications
- Zero visibility of the performance of business-critical applications as seen by the end-user
- The inability to achieve any level of granularity in reporting on those applications
- The inability to identify a cost-effective and scalable monitoring solution for Enterprise use
- Extreme difficulty isolating the various elements that make up your applications, and contribute to the perceived performance of those applications
ClickWatch enables the ability to enhance application performance across all web-based applications, improved customer and staff satisfaction, more timely delivery of new business initiatives, and reduced support costs.g>
ClickWatch will allow you to deal with an ever-increasing number of web-based applications, and the resultant complexities with ease, with minimal investment, and without the need for additional “point” solutions to address each new need as they emerge.
|Processor||Intel Pentium 233-MHz or faster processor (Pentium III recommended)|
|Memory||1 MB of free RAM per open Internet Explorer or Explorer window|
|Storage||20 MB of available hard-disk space|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 4 (SP4) or Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 (SP2).|
|Browser||Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or 7|